Sunday, April 19, 2009

Moccona Kiss..

I had no idea what to put in the title..
Suddenly my favourite ad, popped out on TV..
I wonder..what its like to be under coffee spell..
If not because of it's magic particle that triggers my migraine, i definitely have high potential to become a coffee-addicts..just like everyone around me! haha..
Lynn (Azza's sister) cannot imagine my life without chocolate..(yes, chocolate people~~ haha..this thing also a big NO NO for me. No chocolate no migraine..!). I actually cannot imagine my life with chocolate..i would be a lot chubbier than now!!! hahahaha..dahla eating machine, kalau tambah chocolate lagi, tatau la kan!!
Tapi saya selalu curik2 makan hihi Azza selalu bising2 kalau saya curik makan cokelet hihi =P

Today. Lunch Menu.

LAKSA PENANG~~ so gutted..tak cukup ikan sardin today..so kuah sikit je
Tapi sudah licinly habes! (do not do this kids! bahasa melayu kene betul ya)


Laksa with kuah asam, toppings fresh chillies, cucumber, salads, pineapple and eggs~~

Thank you zen and jenny sebab dpt daun kesum murah dekat Sunday Market today!
akhirnya makan laksa penang jugak harini hihi..


Now you see..then you dont!

Everyone was so full.
After a couple of movies..suddenly apartment 13 senyap.
I fall asleep on the couch~~
Nuha and Farah pun terlena dkt bilik..
I could not remember if i put any sleeping pills hahaha..

Anyway,
Anna needs to do some workout exercise!
Come on doctor!

p.s When you watch too much TV, you'll get jealous seeing Rachel Green (in friends) with amazing body, looking absolutely stunning in almost everything!!! ahaahhaha influenced by TV!

No comments: