Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Now and then~~

Last night i was talking to one of my good frens,tibe2 she told me...haha Anna.."seriesly youre different now",i was like..haaaa..different apeee tuu,chubbyy??? hihihi. Menurut kata Unai, saya sekarang da lebih positive..hmmm..maybe kot,positive sket..tp still sometimes asyik fikir tak boley tak boley tak boley je..takboley ni Anna..kene boley boley boleyy! insyallahh =)

2003: Ailin,Udeq,Unai,Anna,Azza
Nostalgicnya gambar ni~~

2004: Road Trip Milford Sound~~
the good old days...

2005: Eid in Dunedin, one of the best Eid 2006: Beautiful Wellington2007 Happy moments



2008 Colours of life~~ =)




People said, it takes minutes to just know someone,but takes forever to forget them..and that is so true..im so thankful to have wonderful people in my life,so thankful to have the closest to me..so thankful to have amazing family and friends..you know you are the colours of my life..=)

No comments: