Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ikhlas tapi jauh~~~

Central Otago.
It was burning hot.
I was here 5years ago.
Packing cherries in this Fairview Orchard.
Cant believe its 2009 already!
My my..

I was so happy!
I love road trip.
Since i dont get migraines anymore,alhamdulillah~~ that trip was so much fun!
Sheep, green green grass..smelly cows,mountains..hills..lavender..
Bonding time dalam Mira (cikhen's car). Story of love stories..haha sounds very lovey dovey~~
My song with Encik Lebah is Anything by The Calling..hihihi.
I remember Encik Lebah sang it with guitar in front of that Eye on Malaysia hahahaha..mesti zen akan nauseous and Nuha akan throw up ni baca hehehe..
Anyway, back to that Central Otago Trip. Focus ay? hihi.


Anna with Atisha~~ she was very good that day. No screaming or shouting. Just yet. haha.


I wanna have this kind of buaian in my backyard..pleasee pleasee hihi


Wish everyday is a holidayy~~


Unai: kitorg akan berkhemah and dok tempat yg kau takkan tahan selama 5minutes pun Anna!!! erkkk?


Stopped for lunch in Palmerston South. Mendengar kisah kisah remaja.haha.


Fresh cherry from Fairview Orchard! 12NZD for a small box. hmmm mahal ke murah ni??


~~Anna who enjoys eating cherry. but not too much yeah hahhaha


Iklan Fairview Orchard version Summer 2008~


Lake Roxburgh~~ Nuha and Anna. Saya telah menceritakan about dam to Nuha. Apparently Nuha tak tahu how dam works...! hihihi. ha tu la, tgk E je. tanak join tgk Megastructures kat National Geographic!


Playing "batu2 kecil" first time kat Lake ROxburgh ni with budak2 Canterb. Best rupanya hihi. Siap main goreng pisang lagi. Kalah dekat "muda mudi". Mudi nak balas dgn ape ehhh???


Never saw it coming, should have started running a long long time ago, and never thought to doubt you, im better off without you, more than you know, more than you knoww~~ dedicate this song


Pillow fight with cikhens! grrr miowwww hihi

You notice how wonderful your life with friends, when you are finally losing them one by one in front of your eyes..
I miss Melly would ask me, are you okay are you okay.
I miss Udeq membebel i dont know how to replace rubbish bag in the rubbish bin..
I miss seeing Melly got back from swimming with her large black bag..
I miss how Farah would spend her evening making us Mee Jawa!
I think i miss everyone =) =)

p.s bila nak belaja masakan jawa niiiihh Farahh,cepat balikkk!!

8 comments:

F said...

bukan kak zen dan kak nuha saje yg akan nauseous, saya pun!

jiwang la blog kak anna. kembalikan kak anna yg garang, please.

saya pun tak sabar nak balik wellington sbnrnye ni. haha. i miss my bed.

Anna Mariya said...

haahahaha hello,garangnyaaa sayaaa! grrrrrrrrr gigit2 org hihih

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!

Mel said...

heya ana banana...

miss you guys too...

so much that i missed

and so much that i'm missing

can't

can't turn back time

just can't...

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anna Mariya said...

huwaaa Mellyyyyy..i rindu youuuuuuuuuuuu sgt sgt sgttt

NuRaNi HaZa said...

sejak balik mesia ni, i've become more numb!
im hating this!
im missing u guys!
gosh, im bleeding inside!
this internal haemorrhage lagi serious then any type of bleeding
b4 i bleed to death, someone please rescue me...
(suddenly i feel i bcm more dark, gothic n emo...hahhahhaha)

Anna Mariya said...

Owh UdeQ!!!!!
janganla bleeding insideeeeeeeee,nanti shock macamanaaa! huwaa missing you so much babe..
kalau kau ade masa road trip tu, aku rasa kau sure in charge kejut2 diriku bangun hihihihi!

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!
Farming Net