Monday, January 5, 2009

Manic Monday~~

Manic Monday.
I struggled to get out of my bed this morning.
Ive been sleeping in Malaysia's time over the past two weeks.
Keeping my eyes open today, certainly was not easyyyyy!
I can feel i wasnt there.
I cannot even recall risk factors for DVT! What? What? What?
Sitting at the end of the row, definitely not helping at all!!
What can you see from this abdominal Xray and does it help with your diagnosis.
What? What? Stomach bubble? it looks like bubbles and bubbles to me. Could not focus. Ergh! Monday!

Still in holiday mood.
Wake up wake up!


Mira (cikhen's car) 's fan club!


The day we drove back to Christchurch. Self timer photo. Half an hour before drop Unai and Nuha pegi bekerja sambil berkhemah!!


Azza and Anna.we are friends for 6years now.can you imagine that. I must tell, everytime i look at you..i feel so..so amazed..last time tgk you were on that wheelchair, cant really do anything, now you drove me to Roxburgh!!! alhamdulillah syukur~~~ =) =)

Tempat yang banyak cabaran,selalunya tempat nak berjaya..insyaallah~~


Roxburgh, Central Otago. Teringat catch up malam tu with Azza and Nama and Ara, fuh sampai kol 2 pagii! Cikhens tertido second half!


Sampai kat farm tmpt Unai and Nuha akan keje,cam takde org je, series macam Wolf Creek! Scaryy owh my!


These two girls are crazy about money! Money money money. No bed no water no food. it is okay as long as there is moneyyy!! hihi. Tgk dalam mata tu ade dollar dollar dollar!


Hugs hugs =) =)


Bawak laptop nak plug in kat mana Nuha,khemah takde power!

It's just another manic Monday~~
I wish it was Sunday..
'Cause that's my Funday owh weeeeeee!
My I-don't-have-to-runday!
It's just another manic Monday!

p.s Encik Lebah, good luck exams long case todayy~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心