Thursday, July 10, 2008

Working in Malaysia?

Today.It wasn't really a good day.But it wasn't extremely bad day.Its a so-so day. I went for a diabetes endocrine clinics in Paparaumu,arrived home late.35minutes after maghrib. People kept on asking."Are you going to stay here after your graduation?" " Are you planning to practice here in NZ?".The answer is no.At least i know that for sure. Hmm..long time ago, i had that idea. To stay here.work here for a while.then go home. But now, got a change of heart. Why?? hmmm...

1. Family and loved ones.
Yes.Im a family type of person. And i hope i will always be. Its so sweet when abah still treat me like his little princess. He made my cats' punya rumah for me. He saved my cats when they all trapped. He went to look for my cat Tulus masa dia hilang. He really is the same abah walaupun now im so besar.hahah but not really matured =P. And he gets so excited and happy when all of us sit and eat together. semua org makan sgt banyak! Mama pun suka je masak,anak2 makan byk sangat! My mum always tanya me bila nak balik bila nak balik.bila tanya rindu tak,dia cakap,eh tak rindu tak rindu.hihi tapi kalau lama tak telefon,suara dia macam nak nanges nak nanges hihihi.So i think, working in Malaysia would be a good decision to be closer to them. To watch Faris, Amira, Aida and myself grow up. To know that we are in the same country. Naik Air Asia sekejap dah sampai dah heheheh! And of course..to be near En.Lebah..who is my best bestfriend, my truly best buddy, my perfect fruit liver haha and my greatest fan...=)



2. Bad experience in Wellington?
Hmm..maybe.I had quite bad experience since 4th year. Start dgn en.psychiatrist yg racist, kepada staff di Hutt yg juge racist, sampai kepada patients yg ada issues with Muslims, kepada en.psychiatrist lagi yg juga racist..plus staff2 yg level of stress sgt tinggi..including house surgeons yg high expectation and juge discrimination. Plus org2 yg memandang anda hanya tak sampai sebelah mata pun.Fuh byk sungguh bad experience..Maybe its only here.But..yeah,ive had enough. Yes, kat Malaysia mesti lagi high EE environment (Stress yg tinggi)..tapi i serve my own people..and saya mahu merawat makcik2 dan pakcik2 di rural2 area juge..bukan senang nak jadi senang.Mmg kene susah dulu..Eventhough its going to be hard, and not sure if im able to cope. But im sure ill learn heaps..insyaallah..=)

3. Basic Skill Deficient?
Yes. Im one of Basic Skill Deficient punya sufferer. And yes.ni termasuk with semua mende practical. Plus language, plus skill2 untuk independent. Saya sangat lampi (lambat pick up). Early morning..well thats okay.But approaching 3pm..yes three thirtyitis! I will susah nak convert info and process in my brain nak buat decision and nak buat keje. I will always have to ask ha? ha? what was it? what do you want me to do?. Macamana nak buat keje cepattt. Dah tu, i have trouble to process instructions in english lebih dari 3commands. This is me. Sejak dulu2 lagi, with numbers and instructions. I just couldnt grasp it! man..frontal lobe ni..uish2.So maybe it would help if balik keje Malaysia. Mungkin kelampian saya akan berkurangan..well, we'll see..=P

4. Money is not everything..haha
Yes.Money is not something that attracting me. Yes.gaji houseman Malaysia pun lebih kurang allowance kite skarang kat NZ.bygkan. House surgeon kat sini..hmm confirm byk duit dari house surgeon Malaysia.but money is not everything.And money also is not the only thing..although money is something that you need.but all that you need is not money...=P for me la. Money can make me smile haha sebab boley beli earrings and something pretty to wear byk byk byk hihi..tp not everytime boley smile because of money..hmmm..

So yes.Im going home to work there in my own country.In my own land. Kalau tak balik,siape lagi nak balik kan..hehehee.Writing this makes me missing home la pulak...! hihi

p/s: Thankiyu mama abah sponsor saya 70% balik Malaysia August ni hihihihi..Jom pegi Perhentian jom!

No comments: