Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dear Diary

Dear diary,

I reached home at 3.10pm.
After a very tiring day in ED.
I saw quite a range of patients today.
From a lady who was hit by a bus to a guy who suffered partial thickness burn after 8hours of sunbathing!
Ethusiastic registrars and happy chirpy looking consultants made my day~~
At least, i walked home, smiling ..=)

My latest obsession is Paddle Pop Rainbow Ice cream~~
Ive eaten two today. So not me.
I realized now,ice cream does make one a little sugar high, and lightened!
Ade 6btg ice cream dlm my freezer, thanks to Nuha sbb bagik saya ice cream~~
Sekarang da tinggal satu je lagi!

I think i am missing my old apartment 12..
Melly, i am missing you so much,
Esok kawan Nuha dtg from Auckland, Nuha pun akan pegi dkt kawan dia, and lupakan sayaa dekat rumah ni sorg sorg...huuhuhu..wani nak pegi Wanganui..
Udeq, Zen...balikla cepat..Farah balik laaa cepattttt....
I feel so empty..
Loneliness is tragical. it really is..
Especially when you live in this sort-of-spacious apartment who once filled with loud laughters..


I ended up cooking this much of ayam for only me and Wani~~
Ayam goreng campur with Mango Lassi..



Mango Lassi made in Apartment 12~~

p.s: Anna rindu awak...=(

4 comments:

sheilazrien said...

anna~ camne nak buat mango lassi tue..ajar ajar..slalu kalo terase nk minum , terpaksa carik kat kedai indian..

Anna Mariya said...

hihihi,blender mango extract, dgn plain yogurt.pastu rasa rasa.pastu siapp hihihi~~ dah.abes da resepi.

Saya sungguh gilekan manggo lassi niiii.uish uish.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, is simply excellent idea

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.