Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tears and rain...

Crying.
Cry.
I dont know if i could stop.
Teach me how to smile again..
because i think i forgot..huhu...

This is too hard for me..
Today, its good bye for Mel. I think im in denial..
I could not believe this is really happening..

Mel,
the first time you met me, i dont even know how to use the can opener.
Now, i can go to Hutt Hospital or any attachment in Wellington by myself, except that i still dont know how to use the can opener..
You were there, Udeq was there. for 6years..watching me growing up. Very slowly i would say..
Thru tears and laughter...

I am going to miss you guys heaps and heaps...huhuhuhu..i am still crying...:(
But i am very thankful..to have En.Lebah, Nuha and Wani ...around me..it could have been worse than this..

The last time i've cried an ocean of tears was in KLIA, 3months ago..
huhu..

Yeah Anna. Nuha said. you are a big girl now.
A big girl.
huhu but you know i am getting smaller. I cry a lot more now...=( =(

Him. Happy Birthday to you En. Lebah...huhu.. if only im there with you...=(

This raksasa Nuha yg baik, her hobby now is to tickle me every few minutesssss. Well at least that makes me laugh~~

And thank you wani, giving me hugs to try stop me crying..

huhu i miss everyone...really..

p.s Encik lebah..huhu terbang la here...huhu

No comments: