Monday, December 22, 2008

Papercut..

Home alone.
Boredom.
Free?.
Dancing for an hour a day.
Imaginary karaoke.
A little fun.

It feels so different.
Its like sky without clouds.
Everything seems to be so boring.
I cant even cook for two now. Imagine for one.
I still cook like there's 4 or 5 of us.
Mun and Ebi are now responsible to finish all food that i cooked.hihi.


Fried rice Vermicelli, with sambal belacan and cucumber~~

Friday:
I didnt do anything.
Played SIMS2.3children. Not bad. hihi.

Saturday:
Clean our living room. Bagi ikan makan. Cakap dgn ikan.
Watched American Next Top Model for the whole day.
Thats a lot of fun.
Pretty clothes.pretty places. hmmmm..i wanna travel..


Tandoori chicken, fried with brocolli, bakchoy, carrot,chillie, spring onions and coriander.

Sunday:
Tried to sort my clothes.
Toss or keep.
Got bad allergic reaction to dust.
Spent the entire evening wiping my runny nose. sneezing.
Couple hours of quality time with Nuha.
Nuha was asking me, the cepu-mas question.
"Anna, do you think he is the one for you?"


Strawberriesssss!!! I love them a lottttt!! Thankiyu wani sebab bawak balik strawberriesss!!! Strawberries=sweetness~~

Today:
I wanted to try sambung clean my wardrobe.
but i think i should get antihistamines first.
Woke up, thinking about my presentation.
Which is going to be one week earlier than scheduled! (I wish you told me earlierrr!!)
"Immobilization vs surgical management of acute scaphoid fracture"
Do you guys think this could pass me? hmmmmm....insyaallah.
Need to find a patient with a scaphoid fractureeeeee!


Anna with her favourite beanie. haha da summer baru nak pakai beanie ke.

Christchurch in 3days.
Baju tak basuh lagi.
Yay yay.
Nuha,we are going to fly to christchurch~~ (Nuha da suroh saya packing, awal betul!)

p.s Nak tengok dolphins pleaseee~~~ hihi

2 comments:

F said...

model mana ni haaaa? tak kenal la

Anna Mariya said...

hahhahahah cettttttt!!! model beanieee okayyyy :P