Sunday, December 7, 2008

Without Simba...

I just heard the bad news from Naj..
Simba's gone. Simba died 3days ago...
huhu...
Simba..Naj's golden orange cat..
I named him Simba..because he looks like a lion..baby lion..
I remember holding Simba and carry him around..
He was a chubby cat..cute.almost like garfield..
He must have eaten something poisonous..huhu..

To Simba, you were such a good cat..teman Naj everyday, welcome me when i came to visit and kiss kiss you...and you know what, Naj loves you so much..im sure you know..

This is Simba. In 2006. Look how adorable he is, sleeping...My favourite picture of Simba..

That green eyes..

His favourite spot. On that warm brand new laptop!

The first time i hold you..hihi you seemed to be attracted to my red bangles~~

What he loves to do, almost 90% of his daytime, sleeping on Naj's lap~~

Simba, you will meet my other miows nnt...there..

p.s Never give Panadol to miows. They lack an enzyme that metabolizes Panadol. To man, Panadol works wonder, to miows, it is a dangerous poison..

No comments: