Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABAH! HANDSOME 53!

15th August 2008, abah is now 53 years old! Night before Friday the 15th, only me and Amira je kat rumah. And as you know, it is impossible to find gift here in my kampong and also to find card, lagi la kan. So Amira successfully convinced me that I am a creative creature to construct a card for abah hahaha! Although I am not confident with hand made card especially made by myself, I went searching for a kotak kasut. After a few imagination played in mind, I suddenly become an average 10 year old kid yg buat kad..thanks to my childish handwriting, it helps a lot! Hahahaha..so saya telah berjaya buatkan abah satu kad birthday yg okayla,kiyutla jugak. This is the first card yg I made truly truly using my own hands..and of course wholeheartedly…=) =)


Abah, Happy Birthday~~~ You know we love you so much..and im very happy to be here with you to celebrate this big day of yours!

We celebrated abah’s birthday with this lovely cake chose by abah’s four lovely girls in his life hihi Mama, Anna, Aida and Amira. Faris tukang sign card and driver eh hehehe.
I just love my family so much..Its very hard to accept the fact that we are growing up each day. And growing old so fast..but in abah and mama’s eyes, four of us still their lil kiddies, running around with 9miows keliling rumah..do all sort of request, nak buah manggis la, limau bali la, buah sentul la..everything. But I love it when I see mama’s and abah’s eyes sparkling everytime four of us eat very ‘buaya’ly ehhehhe.

Hihi suap suapla plak kan,kitorg jadik paparazzi!
Im so happy to be your little girl..and make you proud, I will! Insyaallah~~
Abah, Mama..I LOVE YOU … a lot. A lot. A lot!!

No comments: