Monday, March 16, 2009

Because i am a girl..

"Been told a man will leave you cold.."
"Get sick of you and bored.."
"I know that it's no lie.."
"I gave my all, still I just cry.."

Sunday.
Sunny Sunday.
Farah was freaking out about her presentation tomorrow. So was Jenny.
Architecture..i believe its a very challenging field. But their work is astonishing, of course! Farah, Jenny..with their model2 buildings..sorry ye, i think its very fascinating! So good luck for you adik Farah and Jennyy!! Make us proud!! hehe..=) =)

Dinner menu: Asam pedas Malacca with sayur goreng campur and omelette =)


Malacca style of asam pedas ikan with Vietnamese leaves~~

Its 1am, eyes wide open.
So much in my mind..
the thoughts about surviving outside my comfort zone, alone..is too frightening for me..
I wonder will i survive out there..
"independent Anna,,independent"
"stop stop..saya tak mahu cakap dgn diri sendiriii"

Tomorrow's Monday. Everyday seems to be the same to me now.
Nothing different..

Pilates tomorrow. A get-into-shape plan is now begin! hahaha..nak tergelak..green prescription ye kawan kawan!

p.s sadness is beautiful..

No comments: