Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Love story~~

"We were both young when I first saw you"
"I closed my eyes and the flashback starts"
"I'm standing there"
"On a balcony in summer air"
"See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns"
"I see you make your way through the crowd"
"And say hello.."

Woke up late today. Again. Now its not "late" anymore, its becoming "normal".
Welcome to Anna's holiday routine..
Decided to sell my books on trademe..so if anyone interested, these are the books i listed:

1. SALADIN Anatomy&Physiology Textbook
2. Clinically Oriented Anatomy by Moore&Dalley
3. Dorlands pocket medical dictionary
4. WHEATER Functional Histology
5. ROBBINS Pathologic Basis of Disease
6. Medical Pharmacology at a glance by MJ Neal
7. and MCMILLAN ENGLISH DICTIONARY.

I am going to sell some of my clothes in couple of days..hehe so blog ni mungkin akan jadi katalog ya! or mungkin saya akan buat garage sale hhaha garage pun takde!
Anyway, late afternoon, i got my parcel, finally =P
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer~~
The sequel of Twilight.
I will read it esok i think. Sure Nuha akan kutuk saya baca slow lagi nih!~~ sighh ehhe tak biasa baca buku ye kawan kawan!


Twilight and New Moon~~ a story of Bella Swan and Edward Cullen the vampire, the international bestseller by Stephanie Meyer..after all its not a 15-year-old reading material!

After my eagerness to read my new book has dampened down, i started to prepare Ikan Masak Tiga Rasa for dinner~~
A lot of julienne'ing..the capsicum, red chillies, onions, garlic, lemon grass..tomato..


Marathon puasa saya went well today alhamdulillahh..=)

Ikan 3rasa,taste like ikan 3 rasa, tetapi ikan hancur ye sedikit hahha..maybe:
1. Non-stick pan yg telah menjadi sticky pan!
2. Api yg tak cukup panas, ini theory Farah
3. Atau Anna mmg tak pass goreng ikan!
haha yg number 3 tu more likely!
My mum ade bagi petua, kalau mahu goreng ikan tapi tanak minyak meletup2,letak asam gelugur dalam minyak tu, mesti minyak tu tak meletup!


Last night's Nasik Lemak Ayam Pandan~~

What am i gonna do tomorrow.
Hmm..tadi chat2 with my STF friends! Zifa and Raja. We were very close back in form5!
We have our own syarikat JODI. Keje hari2 ialah jual jodi (biskut panjang perisa pandan, coklet etc etc 10sen satu) hehehe..konon nak pegi travel pegi Sarawak!
Now, Zifa is an engineer in Bintulu, Sarawak, so nampaknya kitorg akan insyaallah ke Sarawak la for reunion! hehehe...
Zifa just got back from STF. Melawat cikgu cikgu.
PakYem still there.
Teringat Pakyem panggil saya Christina Aguilera because i was Christina's die hard fan back in school! sampai file AddMath tulis nama Christina!!
My my..how we've grown =) =)
Back to what am i gonna do tomorrow. Maybe basuh baju? Yes, basuh baju.
Tengokla sunny ke gloomy esok..
please please..i need some sunlightttt hehehe!

p.s Mee Rojak Mee Rojak..

No comments: