Monday, March 2, 2009

This part of my life called...

Not a student anymore? Whoa, thats scary..
Alhamdullillah, i made it. 6years of medical school and i finally made it!
Alhamdulillah syukur..~~
Its a mixed feeling...Relieved, thankful, happy, excited, scared, palpitations..confused.
I dont wanna be a grown up..!


Its all about the consultation skills huh hihi betul ke rajin baca buku nihhhh!

My last day in Wanganui was ..emotionally overwhelming..
The doctors there were very excited about "leaving med school"..
Yeah, i bet they know how its like..
My last patient in GP consultation room. A 5year old boy with Otitis Media.
Dr. H said.." Youre very special patient today Thomas, you are the last patient Anna will see as a medical student!"
Whoa..i froze hahaha, but still managed to laugh~~



I remember those days..
Back in STF..
i said.."no way, theres no way i am going to be a doctor! Doctors takde life, tanak tanak!"
But now....i guess, it is written..alhamdulillah~~~
Siapa kata doctors takde life..ade, unless we choose tanak ade life..=)
I wanna be a cute lil doctor hihi~~
I need new stetoscope nih..kaler purple ade tak?


My room in Wicksteed House Medical Centre, Wanganui..
boley facebooking masa tunggu patients tuu~~



sungguh tinggi ye bed ini, kesian makcik makcik


This place, the GPs are insanely into communication skills, so my room has webcam, where they record the consultations ive done with patients, and critique it..hahhaa..sempat lagi.

Wanganui. A lot about Wanganui.
4weeks felt like 4months!
But the attachment was much fun for me..i definitely recommend it to other trainee interns!
the last week in Wanganui, ended up so fast!
Tak sempat tgk speed boat race dekat Wanganui river tu eh...hmmm..


Victoria Avenue, aka George St dekat Dunedin..tempat saya berjalan2 hari2 masa lunch and abes work..sunyi sepi town ni..

But very pretty. Flowers everywhere. Very clean town.
And the day nak balik Welly..Spot the dog sedeh..he went to me, suro me pat pat dia..sedeh pulak..Spot teman saya for 4weeks, hari2 tunggu depan my room dkt Backpackers tu...because i usually have food with me!!



Spot. Dont be sad.
Nanti i'll come and find you.
And see if you can still recognize my smell!!
hihi~~

Its good to be home. Back in windy Wellington..
where i cant use umbrella when it rains..hihi.
Back to heavy rain, and hot sunny dayyy!
Back to beautiful harbour~~~
Back to my lovely Farah, Jenny, Zen, Nuha and Liyana~~ =) =)

p.s Encik lebah, a few months to go!! Go Encik Lebah!!

No comments: