Friday, March 6, 2009

Irreplaceable

"You must not know bout me..
you must not know bout me.."

Last night, i witnessed one of my "flatmates" threw out her years of memory with her ex..Every letters, every cards..every cds..everything..
She ripped everything into pieces before they all ended up in the big bin outside our apartment..
I can see its a tough thing to do..
Years of crush, happiness, love and friendship..
It all went out of the window..
There and then, she started a new book..=)

Who said it was easy..
Maybe easy for a guy..maybe not..
I still have those kind of letters and stuff..not from ex..because i dont have any ex..haha..(vice president single club kan..hihi) but i am not sure if i've already tossed them since it was not significant to me...
i wonder why they cant be friends..they just wanted something from you..and they dont even bother to at least become your friends..how selfish..!

Saya pun interrogate my "flatmates" tu about breaking up..whoa..it sounds very painful..
i then said to them...how long i will take to just burn all my picturess..huwaaa tanakkk...takutttttt!! hahahahah Anna is freaking out here..=P
Uish uish uish..

Above all that..
Im thankful..=) =)
Very thankful..for what i have now...=) =)
Youre just the best for me Encik Lebah~~ =) =)
(Nuha sure akan nausea and vomiting baca ayat ni hahaha..tp i mean it!)
I cant imagine being with anyone but you....hihi..
And i dont want to imagine being with anyone but you..
And i dont have a heart to imagine being with anyone but you...




p.s Youre irreplaceable...=)
Saya mahu cendol and ABC ye encik lebah heheehehe..wink wink

No comments: