Monday, October 6, 2008

How much is too much?

My first day of general medicine this year. Ward 17. Last night i was not very keen. Back to wearing stetoscope again..sigh~~ Today i was half keen. Did a neurosensory exam to a 76-year-old lady with query cerebellar stroke. Back to geriatric again. No wonder my "keen-ness" got better =P. Back to saying a loud hello and writing on piece of paper just to ask "how are you". Because half of my patients are deaf. =) =)


Members in my team are all very friendly (i hope this goes on forever!) The consultants love coffee break. Today i had 3. I dont usually drink coffee. In fact, Mel will cubit2 me if i drink coffee (my migraine cured by itself i assume). Just after 4, i went home. Now here i am. Writing. Thinking of making nasik ayam for dinner but still got plenty of spaghetti. Membazir membazir. Habiskan spaghetti dulu la =)

This is Jenny. She is a very sweet little gal. Im sure her smile wins so many hearts!hihi

I am supposed to be interested in working especially in the ward. But i dont need to. I want to. and i will be. Some people can become crazy about working. Some people choose to be just sort-of "in it" haha. How much is too much? How little is too little? Doctors need to have a life. They do have life outside hospital. Unless they choose not to.

Anna Banana, Yasmeen si bunga, Ajen si macho, Nuha Nusaibah~~

I am going to miss this life as a student. When i do not have to think too much..Enjoying my day, playing SIMS 2 with Nuha in Zen's room. How fantastic!

p.s: Zen, Nuha.. huhu nnt cane la aku tanpa SIMS

3 comments:

Nuha said...

aku nak nama nuha yang poyo. enggak mahu nuha nusaibah aje

Anna Mariya said...

Nuha yg poyo,aduhaiii

ruzaini said...

comelnye gambar kite :P

-jenni-