Friday, October 17, 2008

Leave out all the rest..

"Im strong on the surface..not all the way through"
"Keep me in your memory,and leave out all the rest..leave out all the rest.."

Midnight.I feel so empty. I thought im strong.. to face all this in front of my eyes. All of it. All about it. All relating to it. Everything in it. For it. Everything. What it means. Everything.

You think this is easy for me. Believe me it is not. Way way not an easy one. Just be in my shoes.and watch. and feel.and tell me.

This is tough. A big hiccup. Important. Too important to forget. Trying so hard to forget. but i forgot i can feel. and seeing it, makin' this even hard for me to jump.jump off it.over it. get over it.alone.Alone
.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Ana?

Annnaaaaaaaaaa

What's the matter?

F said...

Yeah, Kak Anna.

What happened????

I'm going down today so we'll have a session in your room like Kak Nuha's last time okay.

Anna Mariya said...

im just beingg sillyyyyyy..

Wan Hisham said...

happy birthday