Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Sunday=lazy.Lazy Sunday. Sounds familiar. Im pretty sure it is a song. by a group, maybe. Must be quite old.hhhehe.Today, I tried so hard to read this clinical medicine book. Felt like it was too much for sunday.haha. Went upstair. Farah Nuha and Udeq were enjoying "english breakfast" sambil berlakon di depan camera Farah~~ hihi punya takde keje nih.

I lay my back on this comfy sofa of aparment 13,( i forgot we have the same sofa downstair in my apartment, but strangely it is not as comfy as this one!) and dgr ade org click click right behind my ears. Pusing2, ade paparazzi rupanya! hihihi. Org yg obsesses with camera= Farah Hanum Md.Zohri. Ha nama penuh lagi tu!



Farah, saya pun rasa seperti kucing.Kucing yg boring terpaksa baca buku medicine di pagi Sunday...=P

Best actress goes to Nusaibah Azman!!

p.s: Rindu Tulus.

No comments: